ArabiaWeather Inc. is looking to hire a Hyper Active Receptionist to be responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support in order to ensure that municipal services are provided in an effective and efficient manner
Major Job Description:
- Provide office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages
- Welcoming visitors and direct them to the appropriate staff member
- Pick up and deliver the mail
- Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence
- Assisting HR Director with the regular HR Admin daily tasks.
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
- Respond to public inquiries
- Provide word-processing and secretarial support to the Senior Management
- Perform clerical duties in order to maintain ArabiaWeather Main Activities
- Monitor the use of supplies and equipment
- Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment
- Answer all incoming calls and handle caller’s inquiries whenever possible
- Support the CEO and Senior Management and other staff Main Activities
- Perform other related duties as required
Knowledge & skills Required:
- Office administration
- an understanding of relevant legislation, policies and procedures
- Team building
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Decision making skills
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Computer skills including the ability to spreadsheet & word processing programs at a highly proficient level
- Excellent typing skills be honest, trustworthy and respectful
- possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- be flexible & demonstrate sound work ethics
ABOUT ARABIAWEATHER INC.
ArabiaWeather is the Arab World's first private weather company and the primary source of weather information/content for Arab audiences. Founded in 2010, ArabiaWeather offers its customers high-quality, multilingual weather services. ArabiaWeather.com (owned by ArabiaWeather Inc.) publishes accurate, localized weather forecasts for thousands of cities and locations across 22 Arab countries,spanning over 350 million inhabitants.ArabiaWeather owns and runs a regional operational center that is the largest in the Arab world. The center is equipped with the state-of-the-art weather equipment and devices, and includes a team of passionate weather experts. The operation center is connected to the European Organization for the Exploitation of Meteorological Satellites (Eumetsat), which provides live access to satellite data from Meteosat-9 that covers European and MENA regions. The operation
center is also linked to numerical weather prediction databases of UK and European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasting. Moreover, it is lined to latest weather observations from thousands of weather stations, Arabian and international airports data.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, and qualifications required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.